Well just an update before the week starts. Micah flew home on Saturday and is with the kiddos and headed back to work today. Please pray for him as going back and getting in the swing of things is not always easy. The kiddos are doing well but my sweet Abby Grace is struggling with me being gone although with the help of daddy and Scott and Lynn (thank you so much for being there for them and for us!!!!) they have a positive or I do not know how to word it but they are learning a lesson through all of this as we all are and I pray that it is taken in and fully remembered this time of the Lord's growth..... in our family and time of healing.
My weekend was good. I was able to run errands and get the apartment back in shape..... cleaning a one bedroom apt is not hard my house when I get home will be the test..... :)
Nicki Kemp is flying in and will be here this evening and I am very excited for that and looking forward to it immensely. I am so thankful to have her come and have time with her......
I am praying for the Lord's timing alone...... I am praying that the treatments go well and that we can move as quickly as we can toward me being well and home with my family. With that being said we/I am learning patience and that this is where I need to be right now.... we want this for the long run and need to be committed to that and seeing it through......
The Lord is my constant source of everything. He alone is in control. He is the great physician and my precious Savior. I would just ask for prayer that I would be at His feet and in constant communication with Him......
The 18 yr old that has shown interest in the Lord has had a very hard Sunday and I am really praying for a great week for Him. It is tough but I want him and his mom to start seeing results.... it would really help I think. That is what helps you as you go through things and it is not fun.... the progress...... makes a huge difference in your attitude and will to fight....... please pray for wisdom and opportunities...... I am going to write out the Romans road and some verses for them.... I do not want to offend but I do not want to not give the truth as well......
Thanks for your prayers and for your friendship........ I can not wait and long to be at home and see all of you......
Lord bless your week.........
Anne
Monday, May 25, 2009
Monday
Posted by Anne at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank you for the update, Anne. You are all in my prayers. May your week be blessed beyond your expectations.
Thanks for the update, Anne. It is so encouraging to hear of your progress - praise the Lord! I know it has to be an amazing feeling to see some results.
So glad Nikki can come - hang in there. These weeks will be over soon!
Praying for you in PA. Love you. Keep us posted on how we can pray!
Post a Comment