Today as we hurried home from church and were trying to get the kids fed and in bed as well as Micah to work we had some interruptions with Christian's flesh.... It was such simple things that I found myself frustrated and on our fourth trip to the bathroom in 20 minutes I looked at him and said "Why are you choosing to disobey? What is worth all of this?" And as I looked at his beautiful blue eyes I could see our heavenly Father who responds to us perfectly at all times and in all situations asking me the same thing as I choose disobediance over and over and over..... Why? Why do we choose disobediance when it is always better to obey....... It really gave me a picture of the Lord's love and patience..... Not only how I need to respond to my kids but to keep learning to obey joyfully and willingly.....
Thank you Lord for loving me and being utterly patient and merciful with me, a child who messes up constantly and consistently....
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Obey or not to obey..... that is the question......
Posted by Anne at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! How can He be so patient with us?
Post a Comment