As most of you know some of us in the Daniel household have more hair then others....
Christian tells me this a couple days ago....
Mom, can I tell you something?
Yes.
Did you know the Lord knows how many hairs are on each of our heads?
Yes.
(he has his thinking look on his face......)
that is alot of hairs....
it sure is.
But not as many for dad.......
I laughed hysterically and called Micah.But we all know that along time ago Micah had more hair then any of us.......
can I say heavy metal?????
This one was one that had to be kept for posterity.....
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Hair
Posted by Anne at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How does that saying go? Paybacks are what? You do realize that God gave us boys for a reason. Maybe for the torture we caused with some toilet paper back in the day! :) LOVE YOU!!
I love it! Such a cute kid quote.
Post a Comment