This morning I am just praising the Lord and very excited that He is at work and I am seeing it first hand!!!!!
How awesome to be a part of it and be able to be used for His glory. Let us all pray that the Holy Spirit is free and not hindered and that we are focused on His work alone with our goal to be busy for our King!!!
Hebrews 12:1-2
Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin that so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
If any of us have things that are holding us back or dragging us down from serving our Savior let us ask Him to help us let go and do the work. He longs to forgive, restore and help us grow!!!!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
God is at work!!!
Posted by Anne at 5:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Anne, this is the first time I have come to your blog.I was so encouraged to see your post. The phrase "focused on His work alone" stands out to me. We are so often encumbered with the business of life. We loose sight of how important this primary work is. Yes, I am with you dear sister. Press on - May we each one "serve the Lord with gladnes and come before His presence with singing" Ps 100
Marti- Thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement....
Post a Comment