




I love family days!!!! Micah took the day off on Tuesday. We had such a great time visiting and playing with the kids. We just all really needed a day with just our family running around and spending real quality non rushed time together. It was wonderful.
We went to gage park. Micah was taking pictures of the kids. Christian fell into a mud puddle and was very upset. (If you know my son he dislikes being dirty and is very particular.)
I was explaining that it was OK when we are at the park to play and if he gets dirty we will wash his clothes. After convincing him for awhile he started having a good time and then there it was..... A large water puddle and it was on. He ran through it and jumped and had a blast and of course little sister was right behind him. Here are some pics for you all to enjoy.
I love my kids!!!!! What a precious gift from above.....





2 comments:
Those are great pictures! I LOVE it!
These pictures are amazing, Anne! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment