Well I am getting my pic line in on Friday @ 1100. It is moving so quickly but praise the Lord for His timing. I think it is best so that we can not really think, think, think........ Just get it done. The kids are doing well with it and excited to stay with relatives..... the favorite Auntie Lynn!!!!!!!! And Grandma and papa. Life is good.
I will be having home health care with St. Francis. I feel very at peace with this and I feel very thankful to the Lord for giving us wisdom.
I was reading in Matthew 2 today and it was talking about the star that appeared when the baby Jesus was born..... The father loved His Son so much that He placed a beautiful new bright perfect star in the sky for Him. What a gift for the Lord to look at while He was here on earth.
I was thinking and praising the Lord that His thoughts toward everyone of us out way the number of sand kernels. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being a child of the living and one true God!!!!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
The Big Day
Posted by Anne at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
as in tomorrow? we will be praying!
We will be praying for you and the procedure too. The adjustment to life with a picc will take some time, I know, but thankfully you have seen them before and won't be as shocked by it. Still, this is YOU and not your patient, so we will pray for peace and assurance.
I'll check on you sometime tomorrow. Hang in there, honey!
I'll be praying for you, Anne, that the procedure goes well and that you heal quickly and adjust to this change.
Thanks everyone!!!!
Post a Comment