Monday, November 12, 2007

Hard TImes!

Today I have to say was not easy. I awoke in a funk. Not feeling well and feeling even more sorry for myself. Quite the pity party. I even had to ask for forgiveness to a precious friend of mine and my family for my horrible attitude.
Yet I opened to Matthew 4 when the Lord Jesus was tempted and then really got emotional. How incredible to think of His suffering and how He alone looked to the Lord and His word. Not only that but we have been praying specifically this week and it is happening. The Lord Almighty is answering our little families prayers.......


Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus for loving me.

Be encouraged!!! we have a God that knows, understands, and has already one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a hard day. Maybe you are feeling the effects of the IV antibiotics already?

I've been praying for you...this is hard stuff, and there will be good and bad days. But the Lord is so gracious to pick us up after the bad ones and put us back on our feet again. Thank you for sharing your heart. I have been encouraged by your faith...keep trusting Him. He's working!

The Martins said...

Hello Anne Elizabeth.....just checking to see how you're doing! I'm praying for God's hand of PEACE to lay upon you. Hugs!!