Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hello again.........

Hello out there. I decided to start blogging again to remember this time in my life and children's lives as well as what the Lord is doing. I am fighting stage three Lyme disease and what that means is my memory is horrible. I can not remember alot of things. I wake up some mornings and can not feel anything below my head or use my limbs. It has attacked me neurologically and my nervous system. I tell you this not for sympathy but for understanding as you who know me I am not exactly the same as I once was but do any of us want to be. Don't we want the Lord to prune us however and whatever it takes.
To my wonderful friends work sheand another have found a support group in KC and a specialist that just happens to know my doctor who comes with a high recommendation. Utter relief came from that as well as when they decided to do a pic line (big word for fancy IV) and get more aggressive because I am going down hill.
I have the best hubby in the world that has Lyme too (yes you can Pass it that way and by breast feeding) He has stage two. He works very hard and they think he will be much better in a year to a year and a half. But he still works and takes care of us...... My job he graciously does. My two children never breast fed well. wow the Lord definitely knows what he is doing. All the tears then that fell in sadness fall now in great fullness because they do not have it badly at all and the doctor thinks we can teach them to fight it themselves w/o all that we are doing for us big people. We just do as healthy of a diet as possible and a vitamin regimen which they think is great. They have become very giving and sweet as well as protective and I pray the Lord will use this to shape them.
I write this to you so when I am not around maybe it is a little more clear why.
I write it because it feels good to get my thoughts out so you never know what you might find here as I journal this journey but one of the things it has taught me alot about is....... the family of God and how there help is vital. They have all been so wonderful.

I hear the pattering of size 9.5 and 7 feet so I must go for now but thanks for letting me send my thoughts into the void.....

One more thing I know : I have a God who can do anything, knows everything, and loves me and that is all I need for this day.

Enjoy your day and praise the Lord for how He refines you to be more like Him.

9 comments:

Scott and Lynn said...

Anne, I am so glad you are sharing! It will be great to be able to pray alongside you and I think journaling your journey will be very profitable! I love you and I pray for you - lots!!!

'Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou are with me. Your rod and your staff they comfort me.' Ps. 23:4

Shawna said...

Thanks so much for sharing Anne! We will continue to pray for you and your sweet family. We love you guys.

Reagan said...

Thanks for sharing Anne.

Anne said...

Thanks for your input!!!! It is refreshing to hear your encouraging words.......
Anne

Kelly said...

I am praying for you often, Anne. Thanks for sharing so I continue to pray specifically for you and the needs of your family!! Love you!

Rachel said...

I am glad you are doing this too. One, so we can pray for you more specifically. And two, so that you can have something to look back on years from now, and see the Lord's work in your life. Much of the day to day struggles and the running to the Lord will probably be forgotten, but you will have something to remind you and your family about how far the Lord has brought you.

We pray for you often and know the Lord is working!

The Martins said...

Anne, This is the other Anne. I just wanted to let you know how often I think of you and pray for you! If there is ANYTHING that I can do for you, please let me know.

HopiQ said...

Thank you for sharing your heart with us. We are praying for you. You are very precious to so many people.

Anne said...

Anne it is so good to hear from you. How are you? and how is your Dad? How is Erika...... better yet email me, analizdaniel@gmail.com