Hey again! Some good news today. Anne was able to take 4 steps with some assistance! She also was able to help Micah as he took her up the stairs. What a big encouragement!
I was relaying the day's events to Scott on the phone while I was walking in the mall with the kids...(with much excitement in my voice)
"...it was great - Anne took 4 steps today, with some help, of course. And they're all going to the zoo today. Isn't it great?"
I got lots of smiles from the other mommies around and I realized they all probably thought I was talking about a little toddler just learning to walk!
You know, there are a lot of things I take for granted in life every day. Like walking. And really, I like to walk :) Yet one thing I am learning from Anne and Micah is how to handle things with grace when the Lord has other plans. They are doing a great job and it is encouraging to hear their thoughts and see how they are handling this.
Oh yes, and if you by chance had heard she had to go see her doc because the port wasn't working - well, it really was. The nurses trying to use it just didn't know how to! So, that was another answer to prayer. Her doc wrote out instructions for next time!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path." Prov. 3:5,6
Friday, April 4, 2008
another update on Anne...
Posted by Anne at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment