Anne continues to improve - she is using a walker some at home now! We joke that her arms are going to be huge, because she puts all her weight in her arms and has to drag her feet along. But, it is working, and seems to be an easier way to get to the bathroom.
Right now is a good time to pray for encouragement for Anne. It's been an awfully long time to just be able to sit in a chair all day long! She really can't spend time reading much, because it just hurts her head. So, she's watched some tv and is really sick of that by now!!! She has an ipod and is hoping to get someone to figure out how to put some music on it and maybe some scripture and a book. I think that would really help to lift her spirits!
Continue to pray for the family... Micah and the kids. There are many aspects of life that Anne's illness effects. Pray they will all continue to trust in the Lord and lean on Him for their every need.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
strong arms!
Posted by Anne at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good to hear! I'm praying for you, Anne.
is there an update?...I am praying and wondering how things are going...
I will continue to pray for recovery and strength and peace.
I love you all!
Post a Comment