Friday, September 5, 2008

Allergic!!!!!!

Well I am amazed and probably should not be at how the Lord provides..... I had a severe allergic reation last evening and ended up in the ER. We are not sure which IV med it is but I am so thankful I woke up.
I was feeling funny and took benadryl and went to sleep. When I awoke my hands were swollen very large and bright red. On top of that had hives all over, hard to swallow and chest very tight....
We got right in pretty quickly to see the doc and they got it taken care of..... I still feel strange but that could be the prednisone and benadryl :)

Please pray for the doctor to know where to go with meds for my lyme.... Hard when someone has developed so many allergies.

I am talking better. Sorry to disappoint you..... I am doing alot better but still tired. Praise the Lord.

I will lift my eyes to the hills from where my help comes from.
I have been thinking of this verse alot. I am really thankful for my Lord and Savior.
I will have to blog about this but believe it or not it has been a blessing to have to be quiet and THINK. Choosing my words wisely because it takes so much effort.... It has been a good thing..

Thankful for Micah who is wonderful and keeps us all going.... Please pray for him. he is not feeling well again...............

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, what do they think you were allergic to? So glad you caught it!

So your speech is better today? Praise the Lord!

Anne said...

Possibly the Rocephin....

My speech is better. still makes me very tired but I am thankful to be able to talk....

Jessie said...

So glad you woke up, that's crazy. I am glad you are feeling a little better-let me know if you need anything neighbor :) we will keep praying.
Love ya

Kelly said...

Glad to hear your speech is improving but so sorry you had an allergic reaction to your meds! Scary! Good to know the Lord is watching out for us..even when we are sleeping! "He slumbers not!"

Reagan said...

Crazy Anne - Good thing you're so close to the hospitel!