Sunday, August 31, 2008

Words are overated

I have to say or write that I do miss being able to talk but going to chapel today was such a blessing.
To have so many people come and give us love and encouragement was needed and we are so thankful. Thankful for the people in our life that love us and really go through things with us. That will communicate even when I can not talk and make me still feel apart of things.
I woke up this am and can not get hardly anything out. I am not sure how to feel about this. Sometimes trapped but mostly trying to just focus on what the Lord's ultimate desire is. I have to admit that it is hard for Micah to go back to work for me because he is a great comfort and help. I just really do not want to be w/o him but know the Lord can take care of us.
Today Steve Price spoke on the fact that even if we do not have the tools we would pick God will use us where we are and that is for His glory even more. That is truly encouraging to me. The Lord can use this for His glory whether it stays or goes away.

Please pray for wisdom for us, the doctor, what we should do if this lasts awhile, creative ways to parent w/o words to little ones. The Lord knows how all of this should go.
It is time for me to trust and obey.
Since I could not say it today: I love all of you guys and we are so very thankful for each and everyone of you. SO good to be a family for not just now but all eternity.....

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I was very happy to see you and your family today. You are all an encouragement to me.
I loved Steve's message today as well, it was definitely what our family needed to hear as well. When can we hang out?
Thanks for posting keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I was glad to see you at church today, also. Steve's message had lots of encouraging things in it. For me the most encouragement was that God often uses the little, the weak, the fragile, to do His Work. That is so encouraging. Also, his comment on the fact that many are leaving their work at retirement age and recreating the rest of their life. Many things tto think about.

Rachel said...

Love you, Anne. So glad we "talked" today. I'm praying for you.

Steve's message was so, so good. I'm still thinking about it - it was definitely an encouragement to obey the Lord, even if the fears seem overwhelming.

Anne said...

FEAR_ something we face as humans but not when we think of our position in Christ!!!!

Not a spirit of fear..... the Lord gives us so bountifully.... it is such an awesome thought that He loves us that much!!!!