Last night at the Hospital the Lord was with us. He had me get some medicine and then we got to come home. I am going to do home health here and meds here. I am so very glad to be home. Please pray for wisdom to know where to go from here for the doctor.
We left the hospital last night: my mom's car would not start so security jumped it. The car was acting strange. The lights would dim and ac would as well. Anyway we pulled over in this shopping mall and the car died. Well wouldn't you know we were right in front of a bar a grill. My mom called my dad and triple a and arranged everything. So we had not eaten and were both tired..... My mom wanted hot tea. I said it is a bar mom. ( very slowly) hahahaha. Well we went in and they had hot tea..... (mind you it was the strongest she had ever tasted(not enough water to tea bag ratio) and was in a huge plastic cup but it was hot and tea)water and although the kitchen was closed they made us food. There was only five other people watching the chiefs and everyone was very kind. It was more like a quiet coffee shop. I was so thankful to have the Lord take care of us and not be stranded on I-70. The tow truck came and he gave us a ride with the car too topeka. We got in at around 1 AM I think.
We are so thankful for the Lord who is faithful at all times. We are resting in Him alone and waiting for him to fix this or not. Either way we know it is His will.
My speech was some better late last night but this am it is slow and hard again. But that is ok. It does not take away from my prayers.... We can do that w/o a word.
Thanks to you all for praying and please continue.
My kiddos were very happy I was home this am. :)
Friday, August 29, 2008
God is faithful
Posted by Anne at 7:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad to know that you're home now. I'll be praying for you this weekend!
I'll be praying for you too! Thankfully you got home okay, and now have a funny story to tell (even if you can't get the words out :). I'm glad you can still type!
So yesterday Abby was pretty sad not to get to come over. Can we have the 2 of them over soon?
I'm so glad to know you are home with your babies! And, I can just picture your mom in a bar sipping her tea! :) We're still praying over here for you!
We are praying for you! let me know if you are up for a guest (me) to pop by sometime.
Thanks for updating!
Post a Comment