I write this to voice what is going on. I write to give the Lord the glory in all things whether well or not. I write for prayer for my kids who do not understand and for Micah as he is having to explain things to them.
Monday night into Tuesday I was up and started going numb on my right side. It gradually went over to my left by morning. Then around noon I just could not talk well. Really slow and drawn out. Yesterday it was worse and today I can barely get anything out. Strange thing is I can think through things but not say them.
We had an MRI yesterday and there is no stroke. Praise the Lord!!!! Doctor Brooks did and exam and I have strength but not alot of balance when eyes are closed. I am not sure what will happen today but one thing I know is my Savior is holding me in His arms and comforting me and my family.
Please pray for my kids. They are confused and scared. They want to be close but are leery of my inability to talk. If it keeps up it will be a good time to learn sign language..... :) have to look at the bright side.
I told Micah that at least we can not fight since I can not talk well enough or quick enough. He and i laughed at that one.
Please know that we appreciate your prayers and need them alot. If I do not answer the phone it is not a lack of wanting to talk with you guys but I am not able.
I missed you guys last night at prayer meeting and look forward to seeing you all Sunday.
I am so thankful to be a child of the living God and know that I belong to Him. His will is perfect and that is enough!!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
His will not mine.....
Posted by Anne at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh Anne...we are praying for you today. May the Lord surround you with a peace and strength only He can give.
Praying anne!
I'm praying for you, friend. Wish we could talk. :) My thought is that these symptoms, like others you've had, will mostly likely subside in time. But it has got to be so hard to go through! I'm so glad that you're clinging to the Lord and trying to trust His will. He is doing a wonderful work in you, and your life is a constant testimony to Him!
I'm praying for your strength to get through today - and we're looking forward to seeing Christian tonight. Let me know what else I can do to help, okay?
I'm praying for you too...Your ups and downs are so crazy, only the Lord knows what will happen.
Anne, I am praying for you...for strength, for encouragement, for wisdom...and praying for your family! Love to you, dear one!
i love you so much annie and micah!!
i wish we were there just to hug you and bring you taco casa :-)
annie, i am so proud of your faith and your testimony for the Lord. I am praying for grace for you and micah and the kids.
Lord willing we'll see you soon,
Scott and fam
The Lord is shining His light in and through you. Keep hanging onto Him...and even when your strength fails, remember that He will never let go of you.
We are praying for you from far away.
I wish you and Lynn were here too!! I miss you guys so much.
Micah got me Taco Casa for lunch. :)
love, hugs, and prayers!
Post a Comment