Hey all!!! Just wanted to let you know that we are headed out this am to Chicago. We are going to stay and see my good friend Jamie and her family. It will be fun. have not seen her since I have been sick!!!!! On Tuesday we are headed to Cincinatti to see Micah's mom. We are very excited and are looking forward to it. It has been awhile and it should be great. She has alot planned for us or for Micah and the kids depending on how I do.
I ask for prayer that we can glorify the Lord. That my health will be well so that I can at least do some things :). We will be back sometime around the 10th or 11th.
I will post pics and a report then. Have a blessed week!!!!
Anne
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Chicago or bust
Posted by Anne at 4:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun! We will be praying.
We miss you guys! Have a safe trip home.
Post a Comment