Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christian school concert

Hey all the time changed on the christmas concert at his school. It is @ 615 @ northland chritian church. Everyone is welcome..... I am going to try and have cookies and hot chocolate here after if I can......

My kiddos are coming home today. Please pray for safety....

My headache and body are in alot of pain...please pray for the Lord's precious strength.......

Good to have fun with the hubby and he worked hard to purge out the little ones room so we are ready for new stuff coming in......

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What day is his concert?

Are you feeling any better after your weekend?

Anne said...

HIS concert is Monday night @ 615 @ northland christian. He is excited. He is going to wear his suit....
I am having a rough time on this med. It is strong and working which is good in the long run.... I am struggling but the Lord is in control.... I am sorry about last week. Micah wanted me as close to him/work because of my rough time.... reactions happen quickly.... I look forward to seeing you soon.......
Micah is coming tonight and the gallaghers are helping me today... hope you are feeling well.