I would ask for prayer for some different things. The Lord is at work and we need wisdom and strength to rest in Him and let Him carry us through.
1. Micah's work has been very hard as of late and we have had to get some people involved to represent him. We know the Lord can do anything and He always has a plan. We just want to follow Him and maintain our testimony.
2. We are starting a new medicine next week. I am on around 18 hours of iv's. It has notbeen easy to deal with all of this time but the Lord is wonderful and teaching me peace, contentment, and letting Him be enough....
3. Micah and I are doing well. The kids are doing well too. I just ask for prayer for us to continue to have wisdom, be open and willing to share what is going on through talk and that we come up with ways to make memories even when it is from a bed.
4. Helping us maintain our contentment that comes only from the Lord Jesus ans studying at His feet. We want all of us children included to be content and thankful for what the Lord brings us and to find ways to make it precious and valuable time and growth.
Thank you for listening. We are so thankful for our precious Savior and our dear family and friends that are helping us bear this burden. You know who you are and how thankful we are.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Prayer and fellowship needed
Posted by Anne at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We love you guys-we will be praying for you all.
Thanks for the note!
18 hrs - wow. We'll have to converge upon you for fellowship :) Love you and am praying for you.
We are praying for you. May the Lord continue to give you wisdom, strength, grace, and all you need for each day. He is faithful, and your lives are a shining testimony of his love in your lives!!!
Thanks to all for your love, encouragement and prays. We can feel and know that people are holding us up and helping us carry through for this time.
We would never change this though because He is faithful and plan is perfect to shape and refine.......
What an awesome God we serve.....
On my knees for you, sister! Love and hugs! Soooo glad for the time with you on Monday. It meant the world to me....need to do it MUCH more often! Love you to bits!
I miss you. I know this is hard, and I pray for you often. Hang in there, friend, and keep trusting.
Post a Comment