I awoke this am.... well my words are hard to get out and I have alot of pain......... when at the point my attitude choice (which) was made in a sinful choice I started thinking of my husbadn and about how even when hard the Lord's plan is perfect and He is molding... shaping me and working his perfect work to make me what is usable for Him. What aprecious thought that He loves us all so much he has a way to shape us and grow us. I learned a valuable lesson this week from a friend that we must go through these things and obey..... at the end want my Savior to say you obeyed when it was the hardest thing and you had to hold on by your nails.... but you know in those moments is when we see are Savior face to face and His unfailing love that we rejoice with joy in expressible and fall deeply in love......
I have also learned how critical it is to pray for people.... The Lord has a road for them that might be very hard that they are not telling us but we are still commanded to bear eachothers and pray.... we serve a Father who knows everything and we do not need details to pray for our brothers and sisters i Christ....... Can you imagine what the impact it could have if we diligently pray for one another and enjoy having people over for fellowship......
I guess what I am trying to say is that we need to be content with what the Lord wills. We need to take off our own problems and sit a our Saviors feet...... looking at Him, petition for others and live joyously.
Now on a different note. Micah's job is being worked out but still is weighing heavy..... please pray for Him. He is so wonderful and works very hard, then is a single parent at times and I just want to help hold him up. I love him so much.
He is taking a half day. I am resting and we will see how it goes..... girls I am doing everything in my power to be there to night.....
Thank you for saving my soul Lord and carrying me and my family in your everlasting arms.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Etrernal hope
Posted by Anne at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope you can make it - praying for you.
Love you, Anne! Praying for you too!
Post a Comment