I just want to throw out there that we think Dr. Gibson is a great doctor. He is our childrens doctor and I in no way wanted to make that sound bad. He is a good man but just has not researched Lyme and there unfortunately is a stigma that goes along with it in Topeka because another physician did not handle it correctly. So please do not think we are bad mouthing him in any way. We appreciate him and everything he does for our kids. We just wanted you to know what was going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Anne,
I've been trying to get a hold of you for a couple days now...not sure if you're home or in KC. But I am praying for you, regardless. Keep trusting in the Lord.
Nancy Rollinger has some encouraging thoughts on her blog today:
Anxious Care vs. Loving Care
Hey Anne! If you're in KC, give me a holler and let me know if I can come visit you. I'd love to stop in and just give you a hug! I'm off today, Thursday and then off random days over the next week. Call me! (I'll email you my number!)
Post a Comment