Hey. I am home. My mom took me to KC and we stayed at the hotel by the hospital and had a good time talking about the Lord and catching up. I have to say I love her so much and enjoy that she is one of my best friends. There is no one else that could have comforted me like my mom and the Lord.
The staff was awesome and very supportive as I was having a very emotional time that day. I had to go up on the floor and have IV fluids and I had an allergic reaction to something so they kept me over night. If it comes up again I will have to admitted again so please pray about that.
I am so glad to be home with my husband and beautiful children.
I love all of you guys and appreciate your prayers. I will keep you updated.
Anne
Saturday, February 16, 2008
home after port.....
Posted by Anne at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad you're home...I'm praying for you!
Anne,
We think of and pray for you often. Your strength in the Lord has been such an encouragement and blessing to us. Thank you for keeping us posted.
Love,
Tisara
I'm so glad you're home and I hope you start feeling better soon! Keeping you in our prayers!
Continuing to pray for you. We will be in Topeka soon. Trust to see you there.
blessings
Post a Comment