Monday, February 11, 2008

Please Pray!!!!!!!

I have been very sick and the doctor is thinking I need another picc line and possibly admitted to the hospital. I have an infection in my brain. Please pray for the doctors, Micah who bears so much responsibility, the kids and for all of us to keep our eyes on our powerful, perfect and mighty Savior.

We are praying for all of you who have been sick as well.

Praise the Lord for His saints and His constant companionship!!!!

5 comments:

HopiQ said...

We are praying for you, sweet girl. May the God of all comfort continue to hold you and your precious family close.

Rachel said...

Oh, Anne, I am so sorry to hear this! I feel like I've been so out of touch since we've been so sick. But I will pray for you...I'll call and check on you soon. Love ya.

bandanachick said...

We will be praying for you too Anne. So sorry to hear this.

The Martins said...

Anne, you are in my prayers! Love and HUGS!

Kelly said...

So sorry to hear this news, Anne. I am praying for you, your health, Micah and the kids..and the doctors too! Love to you, dear one!