Thursday, November 13, 2008





















I have to laugh because Micah and I look so different then normal. I mean lets just say we are comfy and casual...... tshirts and jeans are fine for us........





and my hair well it is on its way to growing out after being sick....





but I do like it the picture that is... It captures alot of thoughts memories and things I rejoice over.....





and my kiddos are adorable..... that is my favorite part...they look so sweet and were so proud to be part of the evening. I love being a mom and wife........

10 comments:

HopiQ said...

You all look gorgeous! I love the pictures. :)

bandanachick said...

You look beautiful Anne!

Rachel said...

Wow, everyone looks great!

I expect to see Micah in that suit on Sunday morning. :)

Kelly said...

You look beautiful, Anne! You have such a lovely family!!

Jessie said...

The pictures are great! You all look fabulous!
Thanks for posting!

The Martins said...

AnnieBananie - Y'all look SO lovely!! Give me a call - or have Micah call me - I just completed this session of my Bible study on Mondays until the first of the year, so they are completely free while the kiddos are in school.....we can play beauty shop! I have all the stuff, just need some hair! Girl, I'll even come get you and bring you up to the shop some evening if you'd like! Let me know! Love and Hugs!

The Martins said...

Oh my goodness, I just looked over and saw this bag of clothes for Christian and a thank you card for my birthday gift! I am so scatterbrained! I'll call this weekend so I can at least run this stuff by. Love you!

debbie said...

Y'all look lovely!! Is that from Mark's wedding?

Melissa said...

Anne,these pictures make me miss you guys so much! I can't wait to be back in Topeka for good so I can finally see you guys on a little bit more of a regular basis. :) I'm praying for you and your family! Love you!

ke said...

i love seeing these pictures of your family anne! everyone looks so beautiful and grown up. hope you are well- would love to meet up sometime! -kerry