Well, as usual I do not quite know where this is going.... I have been struck by the fact lately as I have been in touch with much more people from my life. Before 15 during 15-20 and from then to present. It has been a good thing and I am thankful for people to be able to see what only the Lord could do..... but one thing I have seen is how people are making choices that totally contradict everything that has been taught. Now believe me when I say I have had to totally admit I chose sin and disobediance..... thank you lord for bringing me back. And just because I was 15 does not mean it was not outright horrible sin.....I guess what I am thinking of is what my brother has said to me..... It is always better to obey..... We are trying to instill this in our children....
I guess what I am saying is let us be a generation that says.... I want to walk as closely as I can to the precious Savior and not as close to the gray line of maybe sin maybe not....
I am not talking legalism. I am talking obedience....... being so in love with my Savior that I would not want to be anywhere. else......
I had a friend ask me one time..... can a God like him save a man like me after everything I have done to people and others...... the answer is YES!!!!!!!!
I had someone say that all I ever talk about anymore is God..... is that so despicable? Is it wrong for me to be so in love with my king that I want to tell others about Him and His mighty miracles in my life.......
I guess I would say, It is time to put off all filthiness and run the race as hard as we can...... let us spend ourselves or rather the strength the Lord gives us here. It will be abundant in heaven....
The Joy of the Lord is our strength. Grab onto this joy, fall in love with our Savior and run as hard as you can...... I used to dream of many different things but I now dream of: standing before the Lord and hearing Him say..... Yes, you made your wrong choices that I have made into a beautiful life lived for me..... well done my good and faithful servant....... those are the sweetest words we could ever here. because the only reason He is able to say well done is because of His strength in our life.....
Stay away from sin..... it might seem fun for a time but will bite you in the end.... consequences there always is whether big or small........ they will be there. and some of the so called small ones are the hardest......
LIVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!!!! THIS IS THE ONLY ONE WE HAVE FOR HIM!!!!!
If you are not in love with your Savior....... not an emotion but a stable knowing love then ask Him why. He gives us wisdom abundantly when we ask.....
Monday, November 17, 2008
SIN
Posted by Anne at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment