MRI- is fine.
I have a bacterial infection in my brain in the areas that effect speech, balance, walking, emotions, and can change at a moment notice. It is fatigue because it is trying to heal so it shuts down the things that are not crucial. I go and have new IV stuff in Olathe tommorow and then start at home. Possibly some seizure stuff as well.
Thanks for your prayers.... I am so thankful to the Lord. I miss my kids so much but know they are being well cared for and having a much better time then the hospital or sitting still would be.
I am thankful for a doctor that loves the Lord and goes the extra mile. For friends and family that love us and do things that never cease to amaze me. A hubby that keeps going and helps me find a laugh and holds me when I cry. My two precious little ones..... I want them here but am thankful that they can have a place to be that is safe and fun..... they think every kid spends the night with cousins and friends.... sleepovers.... yes.
Micah is off this weekend.... I am so thankful for that. My mother in law has been calling and checking daily if not more and is coming at hristmas. We are having a large thanksgiving and for some reason I am not stressed. Probably because I am excited to have people over and be around....... having fellowship....... what a blessing.
Most of all I love that the Lord is teaching me..... pruning me and holding my whole family.....
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Results
Posted by Anne at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad they have a plan - I'm praying you'll find some relief soon.
Call me if we can have your kiddos over...or if you could all come. I'd love to have you. Or we could come there.
Oh hon. I'm so glad you know what is wrong and a doctor that is taking such good care of you.
I want to help - so let me know what I can do. Your kids are always welcome at my house, even for overnights.
Thinking of you all the time. Lots of hugs to you, Micah and the kids.
Allison
Thinking of you and praying for you. Remember we are neighbors we can come over anytime :)
Girl, I am on my knees for you! Just think, in a couple of months, if you need to go to Olathe - you'll have a fabulous place to stay if need be! Love and lots of hugs!
Post a Comment