Well we have our tests done. The MRI came back with good results.... veins and arteries look good. I had my spinal tap Friday. It went well. The doctor did a great job. The opening pressure was on the high end of normal but they felt comfortable with the results so that is not what they are concerned about. I am having weakness and vision blurriness in both eyes today but I am getting rest and we are all hanging in there.
Thanks for your prayers and support. I have an appt. Monday @ 130 with the neurologist to see the results of the spinal and where we go from here.
We will keep you all posted...
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Answers
Posted by Anne at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
glad for the good results so far.
we are still praying.
Hang in there...we're praying for wisdom for Dr. Zhao, strength for you and Micah, and peace for your children. The Lord will be faithful.
He always is so faitfful and we see that through the day to day things..... Thanks for everyone's help and prayers.
Terri, ALepito, and the girls are coming to chapel tommrow so lets allpray.
Post a Comment