Hey there everyone.
Well... I guess I am going to use our blog to ask for prayer. I have been having headaches since
Jan 1st when I also had an episode where I lost vision in my right eye and weakness in my right arm. We have been having some testing done. I went to an eye doctor on Monday and they found that there was swelling in and behind my right eye. I am having a more specific MRI and a spinal tap on Friday. If everyone could just pray for wisdom for the doctors. For peace and strength for Micah and I. Micah has been so wonderful and supportive and I thank the Lord for him so much. He is such a gift.
We just need endurance and a willingness to say with you Lord yes anything that that comes and glorifies yes..........
Thanks to all of you for loving us, supporting us and being our friends and family in Christ.
Psalm 27:5
For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavillion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.
vs.13
I would have lost heart, unlessI had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Prayer
Posted by Anne at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
know we are praying here for you.
Hopefully it's nothing major! The Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle...We know through what you have already gone through that you can handle this and whatever else comes your way with strength He gives you!
Anne, I read Job 23:14 tonight, and thought of you. It says, "He performs what is appointed for me.." and that phrase just reminded me to point you to that truth. These health issues are such a struggle, so hard to understand and live with on a daily basis....and yet He knows, and planned it for you before you were born. He's chosen your path, dear sister, so that you might look more like His Son when it's all over, our fleeting time here on earth.
You know I love that phrase too, "I'll take it, Lord!" from your dad's message. I've thought about it so much since then. Thanks for being an example of one who chooses to accept the Lord's will instead of resisting it. It doesn't mean that it's easy though.
Praying for you...
Anne,
Thanks for responding to Chris's blog. He showed me yours. It's very
inspiring. Eric and I will be praying for you. Keep us updated. We love you.
Debbie
Anne, I am praying for you. I know how hard it is to have these headaches and not know the source. The Lord knows and He cares about all that you are enduring right now. I am praying for you.
I have been praying for you! It does my heart soooo much good to see you relying on the Lord and loving each other through this. I love you both very much.
Micah, we need to get together and talk and pray when I get back!!!!
see you soon, Lord willing,
Scott
I'll be praying.
Post a Comment