Monday, January 22, 2007

Well, the doctors were not sure what to think. The tests are not all back but they are unsure of what is going on so we will keep looking. The neurologist does not think it is anything to do with neurology. I am thankful to have a Lord who knows all the answers.
We will keep everyone posted. Thanks for all of your prayers.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

So what is the next step? Are you going to go back to your rheumatologist?

Anne said...

Yeah, back to Dr. Martinez on the 30th.Until then we wait.

Kelly said...

Anne, I will continue to pray that the Lord will give you peace and a cheerful heart during all this uncertainty. I'm praying for you!

Carl and Tisara said...

Hi Anne, we prayed for you tonight at meeting. I will continue to pray for you dear friend. I know the Lord will go before you in all uncharted territory. Please continue to keep us posted.

Love you,
Tisara