Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Cyber sitter.

Ok. Just wanted people to know that with my cybersitter it cuts out words from my blogs that it finds offensive that are not like and life at times. anyway if something does not make sense then please know that although I am absent minded and not the best speller I do have complete thoughts half of the time. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Dan Billen said...

"Just wanted people to know that with my cybersitter it cuts out words from my blogs that it finds offensive that are not like and life at times."

Is this you or the cybersitter talking? I don't get the "like and life" part.

What is going on? RANDOM!!!

Scott and Lynn said...

You can add your site as 'always allowable' on cybersitter. That's what I do with my email and sites I frequent, since my settings are pretty strict for the kids. You just go to User Files and type in the address :)